Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Western Quilt All Finished


Hello Chickadees.

Santa is checking his list, have you been naughty or nice?  LOL!



Just wanted to show you the western quilt I finished for my sister in law.  I do live in Texas but western fabrics really are not my thing, but that is ok.  My sister in law has a new  grand baby and wanted to give him a quilt for Christmas.  It turned out to be a crib size or maybe a tad bigger.


This is how I quilted it.  The pattern is so much fun and really quilted kind of fast.  

Hope all of you doing well and staying warm.

Hugs,
donna


11 comments:

  1. So adorable!! And, the quilting is perfect!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna, it turned out wonderful! Love the fabrics and the quilting is perfect. What a special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt! Perfect for a new little boy. The quilting looks great on it. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna,i am sure i have been nice,lol,love the baby quilt,so very cute,well done my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love any kind of fabric with the old children type scenes - so love the rodeo kids fabric and how you matched up the colored fabrics to go around it. Beautiful quilting on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute quilt. Hope your holiday season is going great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna is a perfect quilting !!!!! Lovely fabric !!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute quilt!! And the quilting is cute and fun looking too!! Happy Holidays!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your finish! I love the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute finish Donna :) love your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! You know I love my western motif and tend to use it a lot. Great quilting.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete