Thursday, February 10, 2011

We had a beautiful sunset tonight.  On my home from work my car said it was 37 degrees.  But it gets colder in the middle of the night.  That means it is time to cuddle.



You can see our little pond.  One day we will make it bigger.  It would be fun to have some ducks running around.




I know that these pictures where already posted, but this time they where scanned in.  We learn something new everyday.  So if any of you would like to print them to make pretties you are more than welcome to.  The other Valentines where taken by my camera and did not come out so good.  I am just wanting to share the goodness.


As you know I have been talking about Autumn's wedding quilt.  Sewed on it off and on last weekend.   You know I have that ADD thing get side track easily and have way to may projects going.  I am sure you guys know what I mean.  Thought you would like to see my precious niece Autumn and her fiance.  They are such a happy couple.  She is in the Army going to come home soon.  Can not wait.  We are all so proud of her.  Well David DVRed The Big Bang Theory so we are going to cuddle up in front of the TV for awhile.  Hope everyone is keeping warm.


Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Aww gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing! that is a classic timeless photo of the happy couple - I someone has enlarged and framed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I close my eyes I can see the ducks on your pond. How peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS one gorgeous sunset. I noticed our sunrise yesterday on the way to work and wished I had my camera, it was a lovely pink!! The valentines are cute cute and that is an awesome photo of your niece and her fiance....so sweet!! Well girlie, hopefully we'll warm up around here this weekend, but until then...happy cuddling!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete