Thursday, October 15, 2020

Halloween Quilt


Happy Thursday sweet friends!!
I woke up this morning thinking it was 
Wednesday. (ooops)
Hope you are having nice Fall like weather?


I am sew in love with this quilt.  My friend Kim
and I both made this quilt.  Sewing around the cut outs
was not all that bad.  
The pattern is by Buttermilk Basin and called
All Dressed Up For Halloween.

The boarder is an old fabric from 2007 called
Halloween Lane by Alexander Henry.
I sure wish I had some more of it (sigh) 
I plan on using the little bit I have left in 
another Halloween quilt and I will fussy cut
the sweet children.

Hope you have a spooktacular day.

Love and Hugs
donna

 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute pattern/quilt. The ladies that the pattern loved it. Thank you for sharing.
    Missed you at retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute quilt! The ladies that won a door prize with that pattern were so excited.
    I love all your creations and your quilting. Hugs

    ReplyDelete