Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Making Memories With Skyler


Happy Hump Day sweets friends!!

I wish I could say it feel's a bit like Fall here,
but not sew much.  The exciting news is I finally
found some Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer.



I had the BEST WEEKEND!!


With my Great Niece Skyler.
I can not believe she is already 6 and in the lst grade.
She has been wanting to learn to sew for a bit  now.


We Started out practicing sewing straight
lines and following the guide lines.

Skyler knew what she wanted to make just
needed to be shown how to use the sewing
machine and help cutting things out.


She wanted to make a sleeping bag for her
Barbie.  Sew I cut it out and sat by her
and guided her on how to sew it.

This is the end result and she was sew happy
with the results. 
 It just makes a girl's heart sing!!


The next day she wanted she wanted to
make a Barbie outfit.

Sew with a little help from Aunt donna
this is the result.  The look on her face
says it all.  We had to do videos and send
them to mom she was sew proud.

I can not wait to sew with her again!

Hope y'all are having a wonderful week.

Love and Hugs
donna

 

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful!!💜💜💜. I’m sure she will be getting lots more lessons with her Aunt Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect age to catch the sewing bug. I started sewing for my Barbie but that was 62 years ago. So much fun to help a 'fellow sewer' discover their talent. Patty McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful memory with a beautiful little girl...xox

    ReplyDelete