Monday, January 21, 2019

1930's Reproduction Fabric by P&B Textiles for Washington Street Studio


Hello sweet Friends!!
   Hope everyone is staying warm and cozy and      
 getting to do something you love.


P&B Textiles sent me these super cute
1930's Reproduction prints by 
Washington Street Studio to play with.
They have been sew much fun. 

 I didn't use a pattern
 I sewed 3 strips 2 1/2 x 6 1/2
together and for the other block I  sewed
3 2 1/2 inch squares together and sewed
a 6 1/2 inch strip to the side and then rotated them
around. 

I am just waiting on the rest of the fabric to
get here sew I can add boarders and get her
quilted.

I also bought some fat quarter bundles for you to purchase.  You can
go here to purchase.  And by looking at the pictures I left one out.
"Sigh"

Hugs,
donna


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, sweet friend! It's been far too long since I popped in for a visit...I trust you are well. And I hope your New Year is off to a beautiful start.

    Sending lots of love your way!

    ReplyDelete