Wednesday, October 11, 2017

North Winds and Sew Sweet Bee


Hello sweet friends!

It is October and the North winds have
been blowing lightly since yesterday.  This
is a real treat in Texas, it is like having air
conditioning outside.  lol!  Just wish it would
stay this way.  It is so nice to be able to enjoy
a cup of coffee outside.



I went to retreat a couple weeks ago
for a week.  We all had a blast with lots
of laughter and great food.  So much got
done while I was at retreat.  I made these
doll blankets for Skyler and Sloan along with
some little baby wipes and diapers for there
dolls.  I also got a queen size quilt top done,
just waiting on the backing to get here.
I will show you soon it is a scrappy blue and
brown quilt for my nieces best friends 9 year old's
bed.  Hope that makes sense.  lol!



I finished this months Sew Sweet Bee Block for
@lindabick if you follow her on Instagram.


She asked us to make her a red scrappy Bear Paw block.
I am sew in love with scrappy so this was sew much fun
for me.  There is some new Lecien Flower Sugar that is 
new in my shop sew of course I had to use some for 
Linda's block.
This is a free pattern over at Fat Quarter Shop

Hope y'all are having a great week sew far.

Hugs
donna

5 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,wow you had a very fruitful camp,you gots lots done and the girls will be wrapped with their new dolly pieces,not long to go now my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your blue/ brown scrappy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it's cooling off for you, can't wait to see your queen size quilt! Love your little makes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bear paw block. This one is really cute. One day I'll actually make one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those little doll quilts were adorable. Sloan and Syklar are lucky to have you as an Aunt. And the queen quilt you worked on during retreat really looked great. I love the bear paw block but still haven't done one. One day!

    ReplyDelete