Wednesday, October 11, 2017

North Winds and Sew Sweet Bee


Hello sweet friends!

It is October and the North winds have
been blowing lightly since yesterday.  This
is a real treat in Texas, it is like having air
conditioning outside.  lol!  Just wish it would
stay this way.  It is so nice to be able to enjoy
a cup of coffee outside.



I went to retreat a couple weeks ago
for a week.  We all had a blast with lots
of laughter and great food.  So much got
done while I was at retreat.  I made these
doll blankets for Skyler and Sloan along with
some little baby wipes and diapers for there
dolls.  I also got a queen size quilt top done,
just waiting on the backing to get here.
I will show you soon it is a scrappy blue and
brown quilt for my nieces best friends 9 year old's
bed.  Hope that makes sense.  lol!



I finished this months Sew Sweet Bee Block for
@lindabick if you follow her on Instagram.


She asked us to make her a red scrappy Bear Paw block.
I am sew in love with scrappy so this was sew much fun
for me.  There is some new Lecien Flower Sugar that is 
new in my shop sew of course I had to use some for 
Linda's block.
This is a free pattern over at Fat Quarter Shop

Hope y'all are having a great week sew far.

Hugs
donna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,wow you had a very fruitful camp,you gots lots done and the girls will be wrapped with their new dolly pieces,not long to go now my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your blue/ brown scrappy quilt!

    ReplyDelete