Monday, February 20, 2017

Sew Sweet Bee February


Happy Monday sweet friends!

Today has been a rainy day.  The yard is so soggy
we can not even walk in it.  Hope you are staying
dry?


This month's Queen Bee is Amy from A Quilting Sheep
She asked us to make her a Friendship star with a heart
in the middle.  The rock star Amy is she designed the block for 
us to make her.  This was a fun block to make I just love
hearts in everything.  If you would like to make this block
you can find the pattern on Amy's blog.  Hope you enjoy
making it as much as I did.

Hugs
donna

4 comments:

  1. We just got a little sprinkle, we need a good rain though. I like your block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,oh dear sounds like you have had alot of rain,we are sunny here today,love your block,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful block and I love the fabric you used - little bows :)!!

    ReplyDelete