Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sew Sweet Bee Blocks


Happy Wednesday sweet friends.
Hope you are all having a great week so far.


April was my month for the Sew Sweet bee and I asked for Cherry baskets.
This one is from Amy from A Quilting Sheep.  It is lavender with white pin dots, oh how my heart sings for polka dots.
Amy also sent me some typed fabric which I have been wanting for a while.  
Thank you so much Amy for the beautiful basket and the fabric's.


Heather from Vintage Grey sent me this block.  I sew love the fabric Heather used in my block.  She also sent me the sweetest coasters,  30's fabric and the coolest recipe cards.  The recipe cards are made out of wood and say Texas on them.  I have never seen these before.  Thank you so much for my sweet block and all the sweetness Heather. 

Heather is so talented.  If you have not been to her shop you are truly missing out.  You should head over and see all the cute things Heather has to offer.


Renee from Sewn With Grace sent me this basket block.  I asked for lavender or aqua.  This fabric is just perfect.  My heart just skips a beat for Lecien.   Renee also sent me a piece of lavender 30's fabric which fits in perfectly with my stash.  Thank you so much Renee I just love my basket and my extra treat .

I am so loving receiving all the basket blocks, and can not wait to start this quilt.

Hugs,
donna

7 comments:

  1. Hi Donna you have gotten some lovely blocks there,love their colours,enjoy your day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Plus I love that Renee and her awesome talent with a needle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful basket blocks you received, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please show how to set those blocks? I still need to put my basket blocks together from last year but I do not know how to set them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful! What a wonderful block. I can't wait to see the quilt! Happy sewing, holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much fun is this! I just love all these baskets! You sure got some great items! Hope you are doing great!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really got some pretty items from these great ladies! Hope you are doing well!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete