Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm A Guest Blogger and A Little Sewing


Hello y'all.
Hope everyone is staying cool in this heat?  

I am so excited I will be guest speaking over at Clover and Violet once a month on organizing.  This month is about organizing your rick rack/trims.  Hope you will pay me a visit over there.  Thank you Jennie and Clara for being so sweet.

The last 2 days I have been learning how to use the computer on the long arm machine at the shop I work at on Monday's.  It has been so much fun learning something new.  I meant to take pictures, but I forgot.



I got a little sewing in this morning.  WhooHooo!  I am working on the borders on some of blocks for my 50 years Rudolf quilt.  I have a couple more borders to go and some trimming up.   Hopefully I can put it together soon.

Hope you are getting to sew and enjoy your day.

Hugs
donna 



7 comments:

  1. I saw these fabrics at my local quilt shop yesterday and I just LOVED them. Soo cute! But more expensive then I hoped. I was thinking I should buy them now though or they will be gone soon. Haven't been into quilting long but think I could swing this pattern. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me excited about Christmas! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna,
    Oh there's that cute little guy on Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I always liked him. These quilts are sweet.

    I hope you are enjoying the June days.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i do love those blocks Donna you clever chicky,hope you have an awesome day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a fun day using the computer for the long-arm at the quilt shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you learning something new and guest blogging.
    I thought of you this week end when I was at the Blanco quilt shop. You'll see why if I ever get to post.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete