Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sew Sweet Bee Started and Where Has The Week Gone


Happy Saturday!
I am not sure where this week has gone and I can not believe it is already Saturday. (whew!)

Yesterday Sew Sweet Bee started and I am so over the moon excited.  This is my first quilt bee and I am so  looking forward to sewing for everyone.


Thought I would show you a sneak peak of my quilting.  I did manage to get my Quilt Sampler 2013 quilt top on the quilt frame yesterday and do a little quilting.  Today's goal is to finish.  I am so pleased at how this quilt turned out.  The quilting design that I am using is popcorn, and I just have to say it is one of my favorite designs right now.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
donna.


15 comments:

  1. This week sure did fly by!! Your quilting is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up with blog land after a long break. You're patchwork is so pretty and the quilting so neat. A Happy New Year to you xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe someday i will get that good at fmq

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quilting. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how pretty that popcorn stitch is!! It's really beautiful Donna! Have a great rest of the weekend! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, I love your quilting !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is lovely Donna,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks good, Donna. I finished my first bed size quilt on my LA this week. I used a meandering feather panto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome Terry. I would love to see some pictures. It is so much fun.
      Hugs
      donna

      Delete
  9. I am so with you on the week and weekend just flying by! Beautiful quilting Donna! Looking forward to seeing it finished! Have a great start to the week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your quiltting is adorable! Such a cute design! Have a lovely week. Trish xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're such a tease. I want more. LOL The quilting looks great. Can't wait to get my tops prepped so I can send them your way to quilt.
    Thank goodness last week did go so quick. Hope this one is as fast. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that quilt motif too! What kind of machine do you have? Do you love it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am wondering how I can join the sew sweet bee?

    ReplyDelete