Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pam Kitty Picnic Pinwheel Quilt


Hello there.
Last weekend was a pinwheel weekend.

(Sorry this picture is bad) 
I tried taking it out side and the minute I stood up to take the picture the wind blew.  UGHH!

I fussy cut some of Pam Kitty Picnic's panel.


I cut the panel so the scallops and dots would show when I sewed everything together.


I had to do the pinwheels an odd size to make them work.   But all in all I think it came out great.  I have a few more Pam Kitty Picnic fabrics on order so cross your fingers it comes in.   

Well hope y'all are enjoying the wonderful Christmas Season.

Hugs
donna


17 comments:

  1. Oh that is just too cute! I gave santa a list of Pam Kitty fabrics I need. Might need to add to the list so I can make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic Donna.
    Merry Christmas to you and "D" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful Donna,merry xmas to you and your family.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! So sweet and pretty!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. pin wheels work very well with your Pam Kitty blocks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kitty fabric! Makes a sweet addition to your pinwheel quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest fabric ever and you did an amazing job using those cute squares in the pinwheel quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet is that kitty fabric! What a pretty quilt. All your special touches too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and cute Donna!! Love it!! Hope you have a great weekend!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this quilt. You seem to have all the vintage fabric to us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! Too adorable! I love Pam Kitty and Pinwheels! Perfect combination for a quilt.

    ReplyDelete