Monday, September 5, 2011

She is a TOTAL SWEETHEART!

OH MY GOODNESS!  You all know how I like surprises right?  Well you are never going to believe who stopped by to pay me a visit.  YES Cheryll from http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com/. Cheryll and her husband have been doing some traveling.  I heard the door bell ring but I would of never guessed it was going to be Cheryll.  I was in awww . I am still so excited that Cheryll came to see me I forgot to tell you she is from Australia and we live out in the middle of no where in a small Texas town.  David and I had a great visit with Cheryll and her husband Rick.  They are the sweetest people.  Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL surprise Cheryll.  I am so grateful that you came out for a visit.  I loved getting to know Cheryll and was sorry our visit was short.  But I loved every minute of it.  Cheryll is someone you can just talk and talk with and the time flies because you are having fun.  Thank you again Cheryll YOU made my day.  Hope you and Rick enjoy the rest of your travels and be safe.



.

16 comments:

  1. I am sure you were very surprised! It looks like you gave Cheryll a Texas Welcome too. I am glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... what a wonderful surprise.... great you two got together....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were just around the corner. I could have come on over too...What a wonderful treat. Glad you all had a great visit. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cool is that! Bet you would never have imagined that could happen. If it had been me I probably would have been in my PJ's or something. LOL! I am so glad you had a wonderful time together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fantastic Donna.. just what blogging and making friends is all about..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you lucky girl. How much fun you must have had. I dream about meeting other blogging ladies. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! That was a wonderful surprise :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOunds like you had a great visit with Cheryll, but then she is an Aussie so what else would you expect - ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice surprise, a visit and tea with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH how fun!!! Now that we have blogs and e-mail the world seems like a very small place. So glad you got to meet your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh don't believe Donna...the pleasure was all MiNe!
    Nice to meet you-my real life blogger friend!
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful is that?! Wouldn't it be great if we could all meet in person?

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet of Cheryll! I bet you were surprised! I know you had lots to talk about.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well that has to be the best surprise ever - you two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How absolutely WONDERFUL for you!!!!! I love a HAPPY story!!!!! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh how sweet and i was just thinking where are the pics and i scrolled down further and you had one,whoo hoo and i hear you can now say Shez,lol

    ReplyDelete