Tuesday, June 28, 2011

To all of my wonderful blog friends.  I hope you did not misunderstand me in my last post.  If so I apologize.  I was on the computer a big part of the day trying to learn how to alter a picture.  Did not even have much
time to visit all of my wonderful friends in blog land.  But the good news is I think I figured it out so maybe next time it will not take as long.  I always look forward to seeing what everyone is doing and meeting new people.  My work days are long this week so I will be back on Friday.

                                                                               Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Ha! It has been one of those days at my house where it just doesn't slow down....thanks for the smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna... I had to go back to the post but I can't find anything that may be misunderstood.... hope you sort out the computer problems... I just had my share. .... now it's your turn!! I found lots of help from blog friends....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just get back to us when you can. We all have times when we can't get to our blogging when we would like, life sometimes gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about it!! I have done that before! I just want to do one little thing on the computer and the next thing I know, it has taken me over an hour...ugh!! Have fun with your week and I hope you can squeeze in some sewing!! Sounds like you might need some!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Fiona @ Bubz Rugz and can't find anything you said that could be misunderstood either. Dont stress dear lavender lady - what you need is a bit more purple stitching and a bit less work - ha ha dont we all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Donna,
    I totally understand computer work does not always go as quickly as it seems it should. I work on the computer doing graphic design most days therefore I spend a lot of time on the computer. Some days everything goes smooth and then I have a day when the simplest task take what seems like forever. Well anywoo, I hope that your flower bed look magnificent.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete