The flower quilt is finished and I am so happy with it. (Sorry the picture is not all that.) You can not even tell the bows are purple. I got the binding sewn on so now all I have to do is sew it down by hand. By the way I choose the same color of purple for the binding as the bows. Image that. hehe The back is the same color yellow as the sashing. This time I decided on a plan back. I am pretty slow at doing the binding since I only do it while I watch TV at night. When I am done I will take a better picture.
I think I have shown you this before. This is the way I label my all of my quilts. My machine has letters in it so it make's it easy to do. I found this idea a few years ago in a Fons and Porter magazine.
I made this reversible bag for Nancy one of my co-workers out of some of the Thimbleberries fabrics I had. It came out really nice for my first try. I found this pattern on the internet a few years ago. I tried to find it again so I could share it with you but I could not find it again.
Oh my I am so happy one of the feed sacks I bought the last time had some little stains all on it. So I put some lemon juice on it and let it sit in the sun for awhile. Then I soaked it in Oxy Clean there
are no more stains. I could not believe it worked. Wha Hoo! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.