Monday, November 8, 2010

Good morning.  Well I had to go to work for a little while on Saturday so I did not get to sew.  But yesterday I got the binding on my Strawberry Smoothie quilt by Quilt Soup.  And I finished month 2 of my Circle of friends quilt by Bloom Creek and Judie Rothermel. Thought I would show you our fall fireplace and notice I had to put a little laverner/purple on the right hand side.  The quilted pumpkin is a Thimbleberries pattern and my David made the frame for it to go in.  He did a wonderful job.  I just love this time of year, getting to curl up by the fireplace with hot coco and a good movie.  Today I am thinking I will stay in my PJ's and sew sew.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

This is the cirlce of friends quilt I am working on. Don't you just love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment