Monday, August 3, 2020

Kim's American Flag Quilt and Free Tutorial


Hello sweet friends!!
And Happy Monday.

Geez it's been awhile.  Hope everyone
is doing well? I have been missing
everyone over here in blog land. 

I am sew excited to show you Kim's 
Flag quilt. 


My sweet friend Kim made her flag
quilt using my tutorial.  I am sew in
love with all the fabric's she used.  It
is sew much fun just picking the fabric's
to make this quilt.  You can even dig into
your scrap bin for this one.


I was sew Blessed to quilt her quilt as well.
(Was hoping you could see more of the quilting.)
Kim choose Troubled Seas for the quilting, she
want's it to look like her flag is waving.  If you
are InstaGram you should pay Kim a visit and
see all her happy make's.  She is one talented lady.
She is at kim_ann_rice

This is such a happy quilt to make.  Hope you
get a chance to make one too. 

Love and Hugs
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment