Monday, December 2, 2019

Happy December and Some Quilting


Hello sweet friends!!

Hope everyone has been doing well?

It is already December and the Most
Wonderful Time of The Year.


The weekend we got our tree up and decorated.
I put a few Christmas things out.  Today
I got the Christmas pillows and quilts out.
Everything is starting to look a lot like Christmas
around here.  All we need now is some snow.
Which is not likely to happen here in South Texas.


Over the weekend I got the opportunity to quilt one
of our Sew Sweet Bee Sister's quilt.  


Kim asked us to make her churn dash blocks out
of blue fabric.   As you can see the one in the middle
is backwards from what Kim wanted.  Well, that
is all my fault.  I made the block and realized later 
that it was not right.  Sew I decided to send it to Kim
anyway thinking she would make a pillow or something.
Kim got her quilt all laid out and sewed together at our
retreat in October and handed it off to me to do the quilting.
Kim choose Hearts n Bows for the quilting.  I am sew in 
love with how it turned out.

Love and Hugs,
donna




3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is so beautiful,I love it too,such lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block is the perfect design element!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, your center block makes it sew original and like the OLD quilts of days gone by. It makes the whole thing sew much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete