Monday, October 21, 2013

Time Flys


Happy Monday Chickadee's.

It has been a busy weekend.  Not even sure what I did on Saturday.  lol  This weekend is going to be another busy one as well.  It is MARKET time YEAHHH!  I am so looking forward to it. 


On Sunday I started to repaint our bedroom another shade of lavender.  The lavender I choose this time really brightens up the room.  I will show you when I am all done.

Don't forget this Wednesday I will post another Quilt Sampler Block.  I am working on a button for my side bar.  So it should be done soon.  

Hope you are having a quiltly day.

Hugs
donna


12 comments:

  1. Have fun painting! I can't wait to see pictures. My husband took a day from work to paint faux bricks onto plastic sheets for castle walls. The Halloween party countdown continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still keeping busy I see... spreading more lavender...and I bet your bedroom will be gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy painting Donna.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cute vintage illustrations. So fun. Can't wait to see your lavender paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time really does fly by!! Can't wait to see your room! :) Happy painting! And what sweet images you shared with us! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your market day. Fancy you having a lavender bedroom Lol. I am sure it will be lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute graphics. I havent' gotten into my email lately. So busy with home and work. Hope you are well. I hope the bee is going ok.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, looking forward to seeing your pretty room! Hope you are having a fabulous and quilty day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna, I love the idea of your quilt block tutorials, I don't make quilts but golly your tutorial in the previous post is tempting for when I want to try something different!
    Happy Painting!

    ReplyDelete