Thursday, December 19, 2019

Sweet Birthday Gift


Good morning sweet friends!
Hope you have weather that feels like Christmas?
It is finally feeling like winter outside here.  My
hubby called me this morning to let me know
his truck said it was 27 outside.  Yeaaa!!  I do 
not mind the cold since it get's sew hot here.
Just wish it could snow along with the cold. But
we do have frost on the ground.


I am sew stinkin' excited to show you my quilt that
was gifted to me by a dear sweet friend. 


Kim @kimhouselrice (on Intsagram) made me this super
sweet star quilt for my birthday.  Just look at the lavender
fabric's she used.  


And the back!!
I have to say I am in love with pieced backs.


Kim hand quilted it with flowers.  Just have to say
her hand quilting is gorgeous.  And this quilt is one
of the softest quilts I own.  
When I grow up I want to be able to hand quilt just
like Kim.


I love the label on the back.  
Kim I love everything about this quilt.
Thank you sew much for such a super sweet
gift.  I love it with all my heart.

Love and Hugs
donna

2 comments: