Sunday, December 30, 2018

Quilty Finish

Hello sweet friends!

Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas?
2018 has gone by sew fast, I want to try and
slow down 2019 and smell the roses.  



I started this quilt in 2013, Lori Holt did a 
tutorial on her blog.
Bee In My Bonnet her is the link to the blocks.
  Her blog is full of inspiration.
Just scrolling through trying to find the barn
links makes me want to make sew many things.
lol!


I have been cleaning and organizing.
This was part of the way done, everything was
cut out and folded laying in a bowl on the bottom
of my sewing closet.  All I had to do is make 8 more
blocks and sew the rows together and add the 
boarders.  
This is a line called Farm Hill by Brenda Riddle. 
(when you designed for Lecien)  I am thinking from
2013ish.  The pattern is in one of Darlene Zimmerman's
books fresh from the clothesline.  
The boarders are on now all I have to do is quilt it. 
  

Wishing y'all Blessings and Happiness in the New Year.

Hugs
donna

5 comments:

  1. I LoVe the barn quilt too...
    Happy New Year to you and your family...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful barn quilt, and your dresden quilt top is so very sweet in these fabrics. Happy New Year Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet!!!! I love Lori Holt's stuff - I remember seeing her quilt of grandma's aprons on a yahoo email group, and having to send an actual letter to see if she would sell the pattern to me. She did and I still haven't made it....lol!

    ReplyDelete