Friday, January 12, 2018

Love Letter Sew Along


Hello sweet friends!
Hope y'all are keeping warm?  Brrrr!

With Valentine's Day right around the corner I 
thought I would share a sew along with you.


On January 25th The Singer Featherweight Shop is going
to do a sew along.  They will be sewing a pillow by 
Ellis and Higgs "Love Letter" Super easy and cute.
You can buy the pattern here.


This is the Love Letter pillow I made.  You can purchase
kits to make the pillow in my shop.

Hope you will join us to make the super cute pillow?

Hugs
donna

6 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a good idea. I really need to get into some home sewing. Maybe I can make a nice pink bed pillow case that I can use all year. I must get back into looking for inspiration. Thanks for sharing this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute my friend. Can't wait to see what yours looks like

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'love letter' pillow is sweet, Donna. You did a very nice job on it.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete