Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Finishes Before Christmas


Hello sweet blogging friends.
Wish the temps where cooler here.  It has
been in the 80's here in South East Texas.
Hope all of you are having a beautiful winter
wonderland.

On to quilty news.


This quilt was just the cutest ever customer
quilt.  The fabric's where sew pretty that I
had to find some of them for a future Christmas
quilt.  My customer asked for snow flakes, and I
have to tell you the snow flakes turned out great 
on her quilt.  I just wish I would of taken a bigger
picture so you could see more.


I made this into a pillow cover for a friend as a Christmas
gift.  It is from Cozy Christmas by Lori Holt Bee In My Bonnet
It really turned out great.  I thought I had taken a picture
of the finished pillow cover but I can not find it.  (must
of gotten side track) lol!

Starting Monday January 16, 2017 Lori Holt will be doing
another sew along called Sweetie Pie.  If you are interested
in following along visit Bee In My Bonnet.  I have a few of
the fabric's you will need for the quilt donnaslavendernest


This is a note book cover I made another one of
my friends as a Christmas gift.  She love's kitties
and Lecien fabric's.  This was sew much fun to make
I think need to start making more of these?

Hope y'all are having a wonderful week sew far.

Hugs
donna

2 comments:

  1. Merry belated Christmas Donna. Your stitching and quilting are lovely. Warm here too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet book cover. You've been a busy girl.

    ReplyDelete