Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Colorado Beauty and Sew Sweet Bee

.
Happy Wednesday sweet friends.

Summer is here no more rain and it
is so hot.   I have been redoing my flower
beds so I have been melting.  It is taking
some time but as soon as I finish I will post
some pictures for you. 


This Sew Sweet Bee block is for Gracey
over at homespunhandmaiden.  She asked
us to make her a scrappy Colorado Beauty.
Pin wheels are one of my favorite blocks and
I really love this one.  If your want to visit 
Gracey you can find her @homespunhandmaiden
on Instagram.  You will find a lot of cuteness  and
inspiration there.

Hope y'all have a wonderful week and do something
you love.

Hugs,
donna

9 comments:

  1. Hi Donna oh that block is so cute,love the colours,boy you are melting and we had snow this morning ,lol ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that block. So light and airy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna, this is one of the sweetest squares! I love the design and of course the fabric choices made my heart swoon :) Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donna...I love how you ended saying ''do something you love''! Ah, that is so lovely and yes, I agree with you! Sewing always brings me true pleasure...especially if what I'm making is for someone special...
    Your quilted block is so pretty ~ what gorgeous fabrics! And enjoy your gardening...summertime is quite challenging for tending the flower beds!
    Hugs and smiles,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet block! I love pinwheels too, possibly because they threw me for such a loop in the beginning. Now it is a challenge that is just worth it when I see the block finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your block is beautiful Donna.....bit chilly here down under!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's darling!!!! I've been watching the weather in Austin, and we've been almost as hot - one day we were hotter, lol! This is a wicked hot summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your block and the colors/fabrics you chose to use! Hot here too in AZ! can it be Oct already?!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty block Donna. I sure wish San Francisco would start summer. We have had the ugliest weather. My garden is poorly not enough sun. I hoping my tomatoes make it through. Now we have been having sun but wind.. Enjoy your warm weather. With love Janice

    ReplyDelete