Monday, June 6, 2016

I Love My Job


Good morning sweet friends.

I have been quilting away and it has been sew 
much fun.  Quilting and sewing is the best job 
ever.  


You know I apologize I did not get the whole quilt.
Pictures have been hard to take.  We are still having 
gloomy weather.

These quilts belong to Clara, you can find her on Instagram
under claralovestosew.
Clara is going to give this sweet heart quilt to her
mother.  I quilted it using Hearts A Flutter.


Clara is going to give this quilt to one of her friends.
The fabric's in these quilts are just gorgeous.   For this
quilt I used Hearts and Roses.  Thought it would be 
sweet.

Well I am off to my own little bubble in quilt land.  lol!

Hope y'all have a beautiful day.

Hugs
donna


6 comments:

  1. Always such Beautiful quilting Donna..I'm sure they will be well loved.
    Take care down there,
    Quilty Hugs, Debra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - best job ever! Love your quilting, and hope the sun comes out for you - we're having more thunderstorms here, boy it's been blustery! HOT and blustery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna,wow such beautiful FMQ on this quilt lucky friend who is getting this quilt,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great job to have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh so pretty! Keep showing the lovely pictures of your quilting. It keeps me motivated to do a big one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had a quilt that you could quilt hearts on. Maybe one day. The next quilt I'm sending you is for a boy again. All the little boys.
    Hugs to you Lavender Lady

    ReplyDelete