Monday, June 20, 2016

Free Flag Pillow Tutorial


Happy Monday Sweet Friends!
Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend?


I have been wanting to make this flag pillow
for some time.   If you would like to make one
too, you can find the free pattern over here.  Thank
you sew much sweet Heather for providing us with
this sweet tutorial.



Well, monkey see monkey do.  Everyone on Instagram
is making flag blocks.  Some are quit big.  So my sweet
friend Carla figured out the measurements for the perfect size,
We had a sew day last Monday and this it what we started
making.  These flag blocks really become addicting.  Sew
beware lol!  I have been making a few here and there. 
Not sure I will have it done for the 4th but we can shoot for
sometime in July.

Hugs,
donna

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! Darling pillow. =) Want to share the size you and Carla are using? Pretty, please?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i just saw this sweet pillow somewheres.. Cant wait to see yours. I wanna do that to.. Hehe. Happy Monday Donna going to see the pattern, thank you fir sharing that with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna, what a darling little pillow! I have not been sewing much lately, but after seeing this I want to go make one. Thanks for the inspiration, sweet friend.

    Happy summer to you! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Flag Pillow is just adorable! I Want to make one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pillows! I just cut one out from Lori Holt's pattern. I'll have to try this one too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I am going to give them a try. Thanks for sharing Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I keep seeing them everywhere too...its making me want to make one (some) :) Yours are so sweet Donna! Have a great day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to make this pillow for my pastor's wife, she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THE FLAG PILLOW!I'm going to make a patriotic quilt with different sized flags all in the cute prints idea you told us about! a Big Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I just hopped over from Stephanie's lovely blog! {{smiles}} What a gorgeous patriotic cushion...and I just love the fabriscs you've used! How I wish I was an American...then I could make a couple for my home! Perhaps for a friend...
    So lovely to visit with you today!
    Blessings,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really cute! Love the fabrics

    ReplyDelete