Monday, May 23, 2016

Sew Sweet Bee


Happy Monday sweet friends!

Today is another dreary day.  Looking  like
rain.  We did get a little sunshine yesterday.
But I am beginning to think we need web feet
over here.  lol!


This is this months Sew Sweet Bee Block.   This 
is for Kathy.  She does not have a blog but you can 
find her at cowboyandt on Instagram.  She asked for
the Honey Bee block by Erin over at Why Not Sew
I loved making this block.  It really is a fun block.  If
you would like to make one too you can find the tutorial 
here.  Thank you Erin for such a fun block and easy 
tutorial.

Hope y'all have a beautiful week.

Hugs
donna

7 comments:

  1. I love it, school is out now so I plan on getting my blocks in the mail this week! I finally found my red fabric, I had stuck it in a drawer in my cutting table, which is the last place I thought of looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,wow what a pretty block,yes its a rainy sort of day here too,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine made today! Yours looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rainy days - although they don't love me [arthritis]. That is a lovely block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the weather gets nicer for you.. I dont want to see you grow webbed feet! lol! have a great holiday weekend!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty! I've been quilting again - so I will show some pictures soon on my blog. YOU are such an INSPIRATION to me! But, this block looks very difficult. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet block. Rain what rain! Ha! I'm pretty soggy over my way. I'm tired of rain and I can't get my sewing mojo back and I have a quilt to finish. Yikes. Hugs

    ReplyDelete