Friday, June 26, 2015

Farm Girl Friday


Hello sweet people.  
I am still here, but very behind on Farm Girl blocks.
There has been loads of going ons over here.


This is my Chicken foot block.  
It is 12 1/2 inches unfinished.  I have decided to make both the 6 inch and the 12 inch blocks and incorporate both sizes in my quilt.


So far this is my favorite block.  Churn Dash.  
I think it is because of  these super sweet fabrics by Tasha Noel Vintage Market.
You can find some here.  When I saw this little girl on the bicycle I could not wait to fussy cut her for this block.

There are also some new Lecien fabrics in the shop. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and get to do something you love.

Hugs,
donna


8 comments:

  1. Hi sweet friend! As always, it's a joy to pop in for a visit :) I hope you are enjoying your summer! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks :) I am now 4 blocks behind today as well. I'm thinking I should do both sizes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics! Erica tried to forward the email that you sent her about some treasures that I might know something about...if you want to email them to me directly that would be fine.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all those fabrics!! I just have to get ambitious someday and make a quilt! (or 10)! lol!
    have a great weekend
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those blocks are just too sweet - love the little girl on the bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cute! I have enjoyed following along each week to see what you and the other girls have put together. It's really fun to see how colorfully different each quilter's pieces are. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete