Saturday, November 22, 2014

Under The Weather


Happy Saturday sweet Chickadee's.

I am finally feeling a little better today.   Bronchitis is for the birds.  Yesterday I did a little sewing in between naps.  If you are following Bee In My Bonnet on Instagram then you know about the have a yourself a quilty Christmas.



This is my Christmas tree that I finished yesterday.


The mittens are so much fun to do.  This mittens pattern is in Lori's Quilty Fun book.  But for a few of the patterns Lori is giving us instructions on Instagram.  I am behind in the sew along but hoping to can catch up soon.  

Hope you are all well and staying warm.

Hugs,
donna



14 comments:

  1. They look lovely Donna, glad your feeling better been there as well.. got a stuffy nose sore throat.. love the items that you made very sweet..Happy Saturday with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks! Poor Donna. So horrible for you. Rest up and I hope you feel better soon. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blocks! I love your fabrics. Now you get better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donna, I am so sorry to hear you're not feeling well :( Please get better soon, sweet friend! You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks look great, Donna. I hope you are feeling much better. Sending hugs, Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling better. Sure like your Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get better soon! I've been spoiled seeing your IG postings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you've been sick! Your Christmas blocks are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your feel better for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I do wish you're feeling better for Thanksgiving Dear...take care, don't over do it..get some rest....Big Hugs, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute tree and your mittens are darling!! Hope you're feeling better!! Wishing you a lovely day and a very Happy Thanksgiving!! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a sweet Christmas tree!!! I started her row along and never finished:(. I hope you are feeling better and get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you are feeling better!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete