Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Winner Is??


Hello Chickadee's
So sorry I am posting this late, I had a dentist appointment and having been running all day.
I will not make you wait any longer.  Drum roll please


Christine M. from MacDonald's Patch is the winner.  Congratulations Christine M.  Please email me your address and I am happy to ship your prize to you. 
 Thank you all from the bottom of my heart who entered to win this giveaway and signed up for my newsletter.  I appreciate each and every one of you.  Thank you Pam Kitty for being such a sweet heart and picking some gorgeous fabrics.
If you would still like to have this sweet bundle of fabrics you can purchase them here.  

I have been a little absent lately.  My niece is going to have a little cow girl.  And I have been working on the baby's bedding.  Ladies if you do not have a ruffler for your machine.  I say get one.  They are awesome.  I will show pictures when I can.  My sister is making the baby Skylar's bed.  So when it is all put together I will show you I promise.

Hope you are having a quilty week my sweet friends.

Hugs
donna



11 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to have such a nice giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great win for Christine. The baby bed sounds like it will be a work of art.
    valspierssews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner! And I hope your dentist appointment went well. Blessings to you, sweet Donna :) Sending you hugs!

    P.S. I shared your pretty fabric today on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! I have been away for a few weeks (illness) and have missed so much :(
    I know the baby bedding will be gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner. Great idea !!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Christine!

    That baby card is so sweet!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner! And congratulations on a sweet baby girl! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little cow girl! Wonderful reason to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have a ruffeler so I'm very interested in seeing your post! How exciting to get to sew something so special:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to your winner. Maybe one day I won't be so far behind in reading and I can win something. ;o)

    ReplyDelete