Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Finally Some Sun and More Sew Sweet Bee Blocks


Hello sweet friends.

This morning we woke up to a rainy yucky day.  When I looked out side a few minutes ago the sun was shining.  YEAH!  I can take pictures of my newest Sew Sweet Bee Blocks.
This one is from Heather at http://vintagegreyhandmade.blogspot.com/2014/02/some-new-treasures-and-shoppe-goodies.html  She always packages everything so sweet.  If you have not seen her shop you should stop over and see all the vintage handmade goodness.  Thank you so much Heather for my sweet block and the super sweet packaging.


My next block is from Jennie over at http://www.cloverandviolet.com/2014/02/log-cabin-blocks.html  I just love the sweet fabric Jennie choose.  Jennie and her mom Clara are a team over at Clover and Violet.  They own a bag pattern company.  To see there shop go here you  will love what you see.  Thank you so much Jennie for my sweet block I just love it.


Can you tell I asked for lavender blocks?  Lol.  Missy from http://missyscakesandaprons.blogspot.com/ sent me this gorgeous block.  Well actually she sent me two and a sweet book mark.  You should pop over and see what Missy is sewing.   Thank you so much Missy.  I love my blocks and the super sweet book mark.

Hope all of you are getting to sew and have an awesome day.

Hugs
donna 


14 comments:

  1. Love the pretty blocks!! And it looks like you got a couple of Heather's sweet heart coasters!! What a sweet mail day! :) Hope you have a wonderful day and the sun is out for you tomorrow! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color and you gals are so talented! Very sweet hearts.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many blocks will you have for your finished quilt? Heather is so talented, I was looking at all of the neat stuff she has made lately for her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the sun came out for you today! It has been overcast and a little sunny here, too! Love Jennie's and Missy's blocks! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each block is simply lovely! And Heather's shoppe is truly full of sweet goodness! She is incredibly talented with her creations. Hugs to you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, beautiful blocks, and I love this hearts !!!!! So sweet.
    :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. what pretty blocks you have received Donna and how pretty is the lavender against the white.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blocks! You are a sweet thing....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna, I love your new blocks. I love lavender too. I have started making the Sew Kitschy blocks using the beautiful fabrics I got from you. The Grandma's Garden is perfect and the gingham is even more perfect :D
    I have had a lot of cloudy days here the last week or so. It does make it hard to take nice pictures.
    valspierssews

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty but if course I share your love for purple!!!! What is the name of this block?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty in Lavendar. ;o)
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete