Monday, October 21, 2013

Time Flys


Happy Monday Chickadee's.

It has been a busy weekend.  Not even sure what I did on Saturday.  lol  This weekend is going to be another busy one as well.  It is MARKET time YEAHHH!  I am so looking forward to it. 


On Sunday I started to repaint our bedroom another shade of lavender.  The lavender I choose this time really brightens up the room.  I will show you when I am all done.

Don't forget this Wednesday I will post another Quilt Sampler Block.  I am working on a button for my side bar.  So it should be done soon.  

Hope you are having a quiltly day.

Hugs
donna


12 comments:

  1. Painting must be in the air!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun painting! I can't wait to see pictures. My husband took a day from work to paint faux bricks onto plastic sheets for castle walls. The Halloween party countdown continues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still keeping busy I see... spreading more lavender...and I bet your bedroom will be gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cute vintage illustrations. So fun. Can't wait to see your lavender paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time really does fly by!! Can't wait to see your room! :) Happy painting! And what sweet images you shared with us! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your market day. Fancy you having a lavender bedroom Lol. I am sure it will be lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute graphics. I havent' gotten into my email lately. So busy with home and work. Hope you are well. I hope the bee is going ok.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, looking forward to seeing your pretty room! Hope you are having a fabulous and quilty day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna, I love the idea of your quilt block tutorials, I don't make quilts but golly your tutorial in the previous post is tempting for when I want to try something different!
    Happy Painting!

    ReplyDelete