Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gardening and New Fabric In My Shop


I did not get any sewing done this weekend. Whaa!  I am not even sure where Friday went, Saturday I had to work and the highlight of my day was meeting my sweet husband and son for lunch.  The weather was so beautiful today, I spent most of the day cleaning out my flower beds and still have a long way to go.  David was so sweet he prepared a nice little picnic for us. 


This is the newest fabrics in my shophttp://www.donnaslavendernest.com/.  This collection is by Atsuko Matsuyama.  It is such a sweet 1930's collection.  It is listed under reproductions in my shop. 


I am over the moon with excitement, tomorrow afternoon Bake Sale by Lori Holt is suppose to arrive at my door.   This fabric is so cute and I can not wait to get my hands on it.  My goal is to have it all in my shop tomorrow night.  So on Tuesday you can stop by http://www.donnaslavendernest.com/ and see it.

Well Monday morning comes early for me 5:00 is so not my friend.  Sweet dreams chick a dees, hope you have a great start to your week.


13 comments:

  1. so much fun getting new fabrics Donna and how sweet is David,enjoy your week also.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in for some Bake Sale! Will you have yardage or precuts? I really want some f the vintage dishes ( any color) and the main floral in green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked in the yard all day, too. Hubs is still out there and it's getting dark! I WILL quilt this summer! I mean it this time! And, then, will you talk me thru machine quilting it? Please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a nice weekend after all. At least sewing waits for you. Gorgeous fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty fabrics and I can't wait for Bake Sale to arrive in the UK too! How sweet of your hubby to pack a picnic :-) Sounds like a lovely weekend,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty fabrics - cheerful and bright. It sounded like a wonderful weekend :)

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the bake sale line is adorable. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and sweet new fabrics!! Glad you got to be enjoy some nice weather and garden! Wishing you a lovely week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must be nice to have lunch with your hubby, and for him to fix it up. I love your pink vintage material its so sweet looking. with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello sweet Donna! I am so glad you had a lovely day with your hubby and son! Those are the best days! Gardening is fun too! Love all the new fabrics too! So pretty and sweet! I hope you have a good week! Love the Doris Day music! It made me happy! Love and hugs, Paula xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This fabric is so cute. I love the red-pink with the little flower circles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A picnic lunch- How special! Been gardening too and lovin it! Love the new fabric!

    ReplyDelete