Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pattern Sales and Valentines


I am over the moon with excitement.  Today I called my local quilt shop and asked them if they would be interested in my pattern.  They asked me to email a picture so I did.  Oh my gosh they called me right back and said they were interested and asked if  they could also display the quilt.  Of course you can I said.  I got everything together and went right over with my heart beating with excitement the whole way.


Isn't this the cutest Valentine ever?   My sweet friend Carla made this for me.  I was so excited that she surprised me with this.   It is just gorgeous.


Just look what else she included.  This sweet lavender and white polka dot suit case with Cath Kidston buttons, paper from Sweet Little Studio, glass heart and the cutest cloth's pins.  Oh I am in love.  Thank you so much Carla you know me so well.


These 2 pin cushions turned out so sweet.   The red one is going to a friend and of course the lavender one is for me.  The pin cushions are an inspiration from Heather at http://vintagegreyhandmade.blogspot.com/  you should pay her a visit.  She is so talented.  Here is the link to her store as well http://vintagegrey.storenvy.com/ You are going to find amazing things in there.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  


20 comments:

  1. what exciting news Donna,well done and hope it does well for you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna! I am so excited with you! Jumping up and down!!! This wonderful news!!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Donna that is so exciting best of luck with the new adventure ! E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well YOU must be a good friend too to receive all those beauties Donna! Lovely lot of loot...lol... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! How exciting for you! Your quilt is so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful news!! I will be making your quilt pattern very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh well done my clever friend. I am so pleased for you. I hope stitchers everywhere are soon making your gorgeous quilt.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news about the quilt pattern. It is a really lovely design that will not date and is probably within the skill level of most people. I am sure many people will want to make it. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Donna - well done you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like big things are happening over at your place. Congratulations! I think that valentine is adorable. Looks like tons of fun is surrounding you... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lace on the pincushion is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna, I'm so happy for you and PROUD of you! Your quilt is so pretty, it's no surprise that the shop is interested in it! Way to go!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting for you! I can see why they asked to display your quilt - it is so colorful and happy. I like the sweet pincushions, too. I would love to quilt - but, I am so intimidated by it all. I think the pincushion might be my speed! LOL! Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Donna! That's awesome news about the quilt pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Donna! That is such exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so happy for you and so proud of you!!!!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Donna,

    Congratulations!I'm so happy for you! I'm not surprised, your quilt is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, congrats on the pattern and your pretty quilt!! How exciting for you!! :) :) Such sweet goodies you got from your friend! And cute little pin cushions too!! :) xx Holly

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is so exciting on the quilt pattern. You've been making some lovelies. The pin cushions are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your pattern! Love all the pretties you received for Valentine's Day. Love it all!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete