Saturday, December 22, 2012

Swap and Dinner


I am a little late posting my pictures of the Santa Sack Swap I entered at Chreyll's http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com/  We opened our gifts on Tuesday.


Ann at http://stitchingbythebeach.blogspot.com/ was my swap partner.  Oh how she spoiled me.  Just look at all the wonderful goodies she sent me.


Ann really has my number I just love everything  she sent me.  Thank you so much Ann for being such a wonderful swap partner and being so generous.  Thank you so much Cheryll for being such a GREAT swap momma.


Thursday night David and I had dinner with Joyce and her hubby from http://youngbydesign.blogspot.com/
It is always so much fun to get together with them.  There is always so much laughter.   These are some of the goodies Joyce gave me for Christmas.   A couple of things are missing like the purple with white polka dot umbrella it is in my car and the most delicious heart cookies for laMad.  They are in my tummy. lol  Thank you so much Joyce you are so sweet and generous.

Well tonight we are going to watch an old Christmas movie we dvred last night Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby and Fred Aster and have some cider.


6 comments:

  1. what wonderful gifts Donna,this sure is a fun swap.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swap prezzies. Have a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pressies and so you Donna. It was a great swap. Time with friends is always time well spent. Merry Christmas. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holiday Inn is the best. Have fun watching it.

    ReplyDelete