Friday, May 25, 2012

Yummy Swaps


I just had to start off with this cute little elf.  See his eyes, well that is how my week has been.  A lot has been going on in our house and I have hardly been home.   I am so glad it is Friday evening and we can finally relax.   (I hope) 


I joined Cheryll's Santa Sack Swap again this year since last year was so much fun.  You can visit Cheryll at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com/  Anne aka Nana B at http://stitchingbythebeach.blogspot.com/ is my swap partner.  I am looking forward to getting to know her.  It sounds like we both have a lot in common.


I have also joined Cheryll's OASS.  Cheryll's swaps are so much fun and I just love meeting new people.  Since it is winter in Australia this is a winter swap.  Sherry sent me this beautiful table runner.  I tried to get a close up picture.  Hope you can see the snowy cottagey homes.  Sherry you nailed the fabrics I love it.


 These are some goodies that where also in the box.  Sherry really out did her self to spoil me.  Thank you so much Sherry I love all my goodies.  You are a sweet heart. 


I am still working on my OASS.   I plan to be done with everything this weekend.   The dead line is May 31st and I plan to have everything in the mail on Tuesday.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend. 


7 comments:

  1. i agree Donna Cheryll's swaps are heaps of fun.What a wonderful swap parcel you received Donna.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you really got some goodies to enjoy in that lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your goodies! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my look at that fabric, how darling - you sure got a wonderful partner in that swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful goodies!! Love your pretty tablecloth in your last picture!! Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy lady with all your swaps, job, remodel and etsy store! I am having fun lurking around partner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swaps are fun! You sure have a lot of talent to share. Love the table runner!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete