Monday, April 30, 2012

What a GREAT day


Thought I would show you my purple day lilies.  My front is just starting to bloom.  
Well I was suppose to have jury duty today and last night I called the number on the form to make sure there where not cancellations.   The phone rang and rang so of course I thought well I had better go.  So I headed over there this morning to get there and find out it had been cancelled YEAHHH!  So that left me time to have lunch with my sweet husband and my son.  


I didn't get to spend any time in my sewing room.  But I got a few more things accomplished for my store.  Since I had today off the next 2 days are going to be long and on top of that I have to work Saturday.  Well I am still blessed to have a job.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.


13 comments:

  1. I am so happy you had a great day! Pretty flowers. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers!! Looking forward to your shoppe!! I have been having fun with mine, so I know you will love it!! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are gorgeous! Spring is in the air...arrrr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your day lily's are beautiful, lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous day lillies Donna. Such beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your day lilies are blooming already? I love day lilies. I have many different varieties in my gardens. Some are from my mom's garden. I cherish them....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your daylilies. They are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear friend! I came to thank and say that the visit was very happy to see you there. Come back whenever you can, I'll be waiting!
    Its flowers are fantastic.
    Have a blessed day!
    Kisses from Luciana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flowers and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flowers are lovely! I am not surprised to find purple in your garden. :-) Day Lilies come in the prettiest colors! How crummy that you had to drive all the way over to the courthouse just to find out it had been cancelled. That phone system needs to be tweaked.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope all's going well with your shop set up. Can't wait to see the goodies you're stocking in there!

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your daylillies are beautiful. It will be at least a month before mine begin to bloom. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete