Friday, November 11, 2011

It's A Very Cherry World


Just look at this sweet little girl.  Don't you just lover her?  I am going to try something new, a tag swap.  This is going to be so much fun.  I have been collecting a lot of goodies to get started.  Today is the last day to sign up so if you are interested please visit http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/.  Her blog is so cute.  I can not wait to see who my partner will be so I start planning my tag for her.

Hope everyone is enjoying this nice weather.  There is finally a nip in the air Yeahhh!



4 comments:

  1. Hey girlfriend,
    Just popped in to say hi! I am singing along to "Sugar Sugar". Thank God nobody is around, could be embarrassing. How are you feeling? Better I hope!!! Still sick here :( Have a fun day!!
    Big hugs!!!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in this swap too.. should be fun. It's a new one for me too as I don't scrapbook... but I'm giving it a go.
    I know your tag will be wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so Excited I just found out that we are Tag partners.... If you want to email me so we can exchange information that would be great.... Looking forward to it.. :)
    shoprubyjeans@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun...and what a darling blog you have!!! Have fun creating. xoxo

    ReplyDelete