Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thank you, Thank you to all my wonderful blog friends for your help trying to help me fix things.  Wow it is something else.  What I have done is changed from internet explorer to google chrome and it even seems to
be faster.  So, so far so good.
I am so excited last weekend my cousin gave me this Christmas tree which I just love.  My grandmother had one and she gave it to me.  And the sad thing is she kept telling me to throw it away.  Since she had it for years and years she did not like it anymore.  Well one day I listened and I threw it away.  I have been kicking myself ever since.  My cousin was so kind to give me this one.  I traded her the Christmas tree for a spinning wheel.  I think I came out ahead since I love the Christmas tree more.



                                                                               
             Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
                                               
                                                                                   ttfn

7 comments:

  1. a post with a nice ending Donna glad you got another tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right with you on the christmas tree - we used to have a green tinsel one and i never thought anything of it till I went into a fabulous christmas shop in Winton Connecticut and saw a silver one marked "Retro"!!!! and it reminded me of my youth - didn't know my youth was Retro but there you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got Blogger fixed.I knew I was retro when a cake plate that we received as a wedding gift was on the cover of the book "Despression Glass." I can only hope that it was already old when I received it as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a Happy Fourth of July.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely tree - glad you got your blogger issues fixed, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna, the Christmas trees brings back memories of my MIL'S. I wonder now where that went?? Have a happy holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chrome is faster for me, too.
    Glad you got the blogger issues fixed :)

    ReplyDelete