Friday, May 27, 2011

I do not have any pictures today.  Still working on some secret stuff.  But I did go to our local quilt store today.  All of the fabrics in the store are 40% off.  So I got a few 30's pieces and a few more things.  The
heat is up here it was 95 in my car about lunch time.  I did the dumbest thing today.  I know got home in
my car but then I could not find my car keys anywhere.  I retraced my steps and nothing.  Went outside
where I took Duchess and could not find them in the grass.  FINALLY the fourth time outside I found them in the grass.  Has any one ever done that.  Wow I was going crazy trying to figure out where I could of laid them.. 
Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday.

                                                                                 ttfn

7 comments:

  1. Bless your heart. :o)
    I have misplaced my keys before.
    You are in good company! :o)
    What fun, to buy new fabric!!
    I hope you have a great weekend.
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh Donna! I have done so many goofy stuff related to my keys! Including locking them in my car while my car was still running and my dog was in the back seat...and it was about 50 below wind chill. I didn't have the excuse of being excited about a recent trip to a quilt shop with a sale!! Sometimes my exasperated husband will say "WHAT are you thinking about...if he only knew, it was that new fabric line...and what could I do with it!!

    deb from clutteredquilter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all do crazy things but glad you found the keys. I have lost things and never found hem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were lucky to find your keys in the grass. I guess you knew they had to be there somewhere. Great deal on the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 95! YIKES! Usually I only lock the keys in the car - one time, with the car running, in the middle of a blizzard. I've done it WAY too many times. I'm so glad you found them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to find some fabrics you liked at a sale price... yay... yes, I've looked for my glasses for ages... and they were on my head!! hhmmmm
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you found your keys! I love a sale at my LQS! Can't wait to see your secret.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete