Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It has been in the 20's here in South East Texas burrrr.  The weather guy is saying we are going to have sleet and snow tomorrow and Friday.  But today the wind is still blowing us away.  You know usually it is so hot here.  I can not wait to see if it snows.  Snowday?  We do not usually have to worry about that.  Lets see what happens.  We usually go and visit the snow.  And I think that is the way I like it that way there is no shoveling or plowing off the sidewalks or the drive.  This is going to be a great weekend to stay inside and sew.  Hope everyone stays warm.
                                                                        
                                                                          Hugs

2 comments:

  1. It's freezing here and we have the same exact forecast and live in south east Texas, so you must live nearby? We are in The Woodlands, Texas (north of Houston)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe our weather, the kids have been out of school going on three days now. I didn't realize you were Southeast either. I grew up Southeast of Dallas in the Cedar Creek Lake Area. So fun blogging with Texas gals. ;) Stay warm!!! Unfortunately I am off to work today. BOO! I'm wearing jeans no matter what office policy says, they will be lucky I'm there. lol!! Happy Sewing, can't wait to see what you're working on. :)

    ReplyDelete