Friday, November 26, 2010

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got to spend some meaningful time with friends and loved ones.  Today I decided that we would decorate for Christmas.  I pulled out some of my Christmas quilts  and thought I would share them with you.  I do notice that maybe next I should press them before I show them to you as you can see the fold in some of them oops.  As you can tell there was a time I was just in love with everything Thimbleberries.   While I have moved on to 1930's.  But I still have a closet full of Thimbleberries fabric.  Every now and then some of it will fit it somehow.  Well the house is all done for Christmas.  But you never know I always find more treasures to add to my Christmas collection. 





Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment